Friday, August 17, 2012

COFFEY and ONE WEEK TO GOOOOO

I just discovered a new YouTube channel that I am so in love with. She only has 22 videos so far but she is hilarious and you need to go watch her immediately. COFFEY CHAT. HERE. And her cat is real cute.

One week from today, friday, I will be in PORTLAND, OREGON. I am very excited. We're going to be there on my mom's birthday, so obviously we're going to go to Voodoo doughnuts for a birthday doughnut duuuuh. We're also going to Powell's because it's Powell's and if we didn't go my whole life would fall apart. Then we're going down to McMinnville and the next day I will move back in at schoooooooooooool. Ack one week.

My throat hurts I better not be getting sick. Nooooo.

I'm going to go watch more Coffey Chat byeeeee.

Days Until I Go Back to School: 8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.