Monday, August 20, 2012

Lovin' Spoonfulls

I went thrift shopping with my grandma today! I didn't really get much, just a hoodie and a little bag thing, but it was fun! I will always love thrift shopping. I very, very rarely pay full price for anything. And if I do I have to really think it's going to be worth it.

After thrift shopping she took me to lunch at a vegetarian restaurant called Lovin' Spoonfulls that I've always wanted to go to but never have. It was DELICIOUS! I (actually, we both) got a hummus sandwich on grilled bread with a side of potato salad and chips. Ugh it was so good. I love eating vegetarian. I loved eating vegetarian before I was a vegetarian. I just think it's so delicious and fresh and it just makes me feel GOOD. Before we left I got a piece of chocolate cake to take home with me and I pretty much ate it for dinner and it was amazing.  Ugh. I love food so much.

One week from today it will be the first day of school! I'm so excited. I hope my roommate and I get along. I think we will; when we went to housing registration together she seemed like the kind of person I could be really good friends with. BUT I DON'T WANT TO JINX ANYTHING.

Ok I'm going to go back to reading my Edna St. Vincent Millay biography byeeee.

Days Until I Go Back to School: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.