Saturday, August 18, 2012

Woodwinked

Today is my last saturday at home and it was actually a pretty good one. I'm watching the Office right now and I'm about to make sugar cookies. Earlier today my mom and I went to tea with my aunt and my grandma as a kind of birthday thing, since all of their birthdays are on the day that we're leaving for school. It was a high tea kind of thing, with finger sandwiches and scones and everything. I've loved getting tea since we went to Victoria, Canada and we got an English tea service at a cute little tea house. This was the first, and last, time seeing my aunt this summer. That makes me kind of sad. For some reason, as I've gotten older, I've felt that my aunt and I are pretty similar. And I told her that whenever I'm in town and she needs a cat sitter, I would love to do it. And she totally loved that idea! Hooray!
After tea my mom and I went to La Encantada because I wanted to get a certain eyeshadow at MAC. The one I wanted is called Woodwinked and I got it and it is beautiful and I love it! I've seen a lot of tutorials on YouTube (like this one) that use it and I just had to have it. After that we went to Target and I finally got some plain black flats that I have been needing desperately since I wore a hole in the bottom of my last pair.
And now I am home. I'm waiting for my butter to get soft so I can make my cookies!! I eat too much.

Days Until I Go Back to School: 7


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.